Dragon Naturally Speaking Support
After mistreatment Dragon code for a year, I developed some biases. i attempted dictating directly into the post editor whereas logged into my WordPress diary, however had many issues. I felt that things simply didn’t work further with WordPress in an exceedingly application.
- Sometimes there would be extra blank lines
- Sometimes, if I corrected a word in the visual editor, it seems like Internet Explorer would cut one character off each correction. This problem never happened in HTML mode, but it’s hard to edit link for formatting in HTML mode.
- Sometimes, it seems like when I use Dragon Naturally Speaking with Internet Explorer, it would start to lose track of where I was in the document. For example, I would highlight words and ask Dragon Naturally Speaking Support to play them back to me, and it would read back a different part of the sentence.
- Sometimes the transcription seem to take a little bit longer using a web browser compared to dictating directly into DragonPad.
- It just felt like DragonPad was a little bit more accurate.
Read Also This Blog